- How do we get support when setting up or using Persona Life Skills?
A help email address and phone number are provided in the app. You can also contact us via the channels on our Contact page.
- Can we try Persona Life Skills before subscribing?
Yes. You can register for a free Persona Life Skills teacher account to use with any number of students (age 13-19). Please register at www.persona.education/register.
- What is the subscription period?
A free account can be used for any length of time. A paid subscription is active from the subscription date until 31-Aug in the final year of the subscription, when it will be renewed, unless updated or reverted to a free account. One year subscriptions started after 31-May are active until 31-Aug the following year, at no extra cost.
- Can we cancel our subscription and receive a refund for the unused period?
No. All paid subscriptions remain active until 31-Aug in the final year of the subscription.
- Is there a monthly subscription option?
No. All paid subscriptions are on an annual basis.
- Are any discounts available?
Yes. Discounts are available for over 2,000 students, and for two- or three-year subscriptions. Please complete the form on our Contact page and we will be in touch to discuss.
- Does the price include VAT/GST?
No. VAT/GST will be added where applicable.
- Are there any additional costs, eg. for teacher accounts?
No. Teacher and Admin accounts are free, and there are no other costs (except VAT/GST where applicable).
- Can we get a written price quote?
Yes. A written quote can be provided on request. Please contact us.
- Will we receive an invoice?
Yes. When you confirm a paid subscription we will send you a PDF invoice by email, with 30 day payment terms.
- Do we have to sign a contract?
- How can we pay for the subscription?
Payment should be made by bank transfer within 30 days. Bank details will be shown on our invoice.
- Is there a cooling off period?
No. Because we offer a free account where you can try out the platform, there is no cooling off period after you confirm a paid subscription.
- Can we spread payments over several months?
Yes. Please complete the form on our Contact page and we will be in touch to discuss.
- How can we be sure our students’ personal information is secure?
- Are individual student or parent subscriptions available?
No. Currently Persona Life Skills is only available as a school/college subscription.
- What happens if the school has to close temporarily?
Persona Life Skills can be used for online home learning as well as in the classroom, so your subscription will continue as normal.
- Can we download Persona Life Skills from an app store?
No. Persona Life Skills is a web app and is only accessible through an Internet browser. It is optimised for use on desktop PCs, laptops, Chromebook, Surface and tablets.
- Can we add more students to our subscription?
Yes. With a free account you can add as many students as you like. With a paid subscription you can add students up to the maximum your subscription allows (and we won’t object if you need to add a few more on top). If you need significantly more, you will need to upgrade your subscription.
- Can we remove students from our subscription?
Yes. Their account will become ‘view only’ and will no longer be included in your school/college subscription, but they will still be able to log in and review past activity.
- Is any teacher training required to deliver Persona Life Skills?
No. The platform has built-in onboarding and pedagogical guidance to enable any teacher to facilitate the learning without any need for additional training. We can provide further teacher guidance on request.
- Is Persona Life Skills available in multiple languages?
No. Currently the platform is only available in English.