Six week free trial
Try Persona Life Skills e-learning at your school or college for six weeks free of charge, with any number of students (age 13-19). Then make an evidence-based investment with an annual subscription.
Use the simple calculator below to see your annual subscription price based on number of students. No payment details required until you decide to subscribe.
No download; no installation. All your students need is a browser and an Internet connection to use Persona Life Skills in the classroom or via remote online learning.
£- / student / year
Enter required number of student accounts below to calculate your price.
£- / student / year
Please contact us about pricing for >2,000 students.
£ - Annual subscription
How it works
- Persona Life Skills is a web-based e-learning platform for secondary schools and colleges.
- Students each need a device – or one between two – to use the platform, either in class or online home learning.
- When you request a free trial, we will first give you access to our demo school site, and then set up a new account for your school/college. You will become the Admin for your school/college (we can also create other Admin accounts on request).
- You must sign in and get started within two weeks to activate your free trial.
- As Admin, you have full Teacher access, and you can also create Student and Teacher accounts, and Groups (eg. classes or tutor groups).
- The curriculum is made up of an Archipelago of learning Islands (modules), each equivalent to a 45-60 min lesson.
- The curriculum is normally delivered in PSHE lessons or tutor group sessions (avg. nine to 12 lessons per year for Year 9 to 13/Grade 8 to 12), or during collapsed timetable days.
- The free trial includes access to the first three ‘Must-see’ Islands, where students are introduced to the concept of personality styles and start to explore their own Persona.
- At any time during the free trial you may confirm your subscription, giving your students full access to all available Islands.
- Can we try Persona Life Skills before subscribing?
Yes. You can try Persona Life Skills for up to six weeks free of charge, with any number of students (age 13+). Please register at www.persona.education/register and get started within two weeks to activate the trial.
- What is the subscription period?
Your licence will be active from the subscription date until 31st August, when the licence may be renewed for the following year, or cancelled. Subscriptions started after 31st May are active until 31st August the following year.
- Can we cancel our subscription and receive a refund for the unused period?
No. The Persona Life Skills curriculum is flexible and can be delivered in as little as two days in a collapsed timetable format if desired, therefore all subscriptions remain active until 31st August.
- Is there a monthly subscription option?
No. Due to the flexible nature of our curriculum, your subscription will be active until 31st August when it may be renewed, or cancelled.
- Are any discounts available?
Yes. Discounts are available for over 2,000 students, and for two- or three-year subscriptions. Please complete the form on our Contact page and we will be in touch to discuss.
- Does the price include VAT/GST?
No. VAT/GST will be added where applicable.
- Are there any additional costs, eg. for teacher accounts?
No. Teacher and Admin accounts are free, and there are no other costs (except VAT/GST where applicable).
- Can we get a written price quote?
Yes. A written quote can be provided on request. Please contact us.
- Will we receive an invoice?
Yes. When you subscribe we will send you a PDF invoice by email, with 30 day payment terms.
- Do we have to sign a contract?
- How can we pay for the subscription?
Payment should be made by bank transfer within 30 days.
- Is there a cooling off period?
No. Because we offer a free trial, there is no cooling off period after you buy a subscription.
- Can we spread payments over several months?
Yes. Please complete the form on our Contact page and we will be in touch to discuss.
- How can we be sure our students’ personal information is secure?
- Are individual student or parent subscriptions available?
No. Currently Persona Life Skills is only available as a school/college subscription.
- What happens if the school has to close temporarily due to Covid-19?
Persona Life Skills can be used for online home learning as well as in the classroom, so your subscription will continue as normal.
- Can we download Persona Life Skills from an app store?
No. Persona Life Skills is a web app and is only accessible through an Internet browser. It is optimised for use on desktop PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Can we add more students to our subscription?
Yes. You can add students up to the maximum your subscription allows (and we won’t object if you need to add a few more on top). If you need significantly more than your licence maximum, you will need to upgrade to the next licence tier.
- Can we remove students from our subscription?
Yes. Their account will become ‘view only’ and will no longer be associated with your school/college, but they will still be able to log in and review past activity.
- Is any teacher training required to deliver Persona Life Skills?
No. The platform has built-in pedagogical guidance to enable any teacher to facilitate the learning without any need for additional training.
- Is Persona Life Skills available in multiple languages?
No. Currently the platform is only available in English.
- How do we get support when setting up or using Persona Life Skills?
A help email address and phone number are provided in the app. You can also contact us via the channels on our Contact page.