At Persona we take your privacy very seriously, and we have taken steps to ensure your personal information is stored securely. This Privacy Summary tells you what information we collect, and how you are in control.
Your personal information
Persona Education complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018. These laws ensure that your personal information is secure and that you are in control of it.
We always follow these laws when using your personal information. It is kept accurate and up to date, and only stored as long as necessary. It is stored in the UK and is always kept in an encoded form.
Personal information we usually store, so you can use our Platform:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, year group and email address
- Your answers to questions in the Platform
- Other information you provide when using the Platform, eg. time of login
- You can ask for a copy of your personal information
- You can ask us to change or delete your personal information
- Only you have access to your password, which is always encoded
- Your personal information (except your password and your answers to personality insight questions in the Platform) can be accessed by your teacher or school
- You can make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
- Contact form: www.persona-life.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)117 313 2897
- Address: 18 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1HB, United Kingdom